Can I schedule my own session?
Yes, please schedule a free consult with me by clicking on the "Schedule a Consult" button on my website or by calling me at 407-494-1129.
Can I use my Insurance?
Currently I'm credentialed with the following Insurance Companies in Florida: Optum/United and Cigna. I also offer what's called a superbill so you can request reimbursement from your insurance company if they allow this. Please note that session length is impacted by insurance regulations.
Is this online therapy secure?
Yes! I use a professional online platform called Simple Practice that provides bank level security for your information and our sessions, so you can feel secure that what we discuss is private.
Is Online Counseling Right For Me?
Here are a few benefits:
- You get your therapy in the comfort of your own home.
- Have your session while relaxing in comfortable clothing (ie. pajamas).
- You save time by eliminating the commute to and from the office.
- You can see any provider you want regardless of the city you live in.
- You save money by getting rid of gas and mileage spent commuting to and from the office.
- Weather rarely gets in the way.
- It provides easy access for those in rural areas.
- You get more anonymity by not coming into the office.
- Sessions are super accessible!
- You don't have to worry about unreliable transportation or stressful traffic.
We can all get swept up in a busy schedule where we are always on the go. It is really nice to be able to have online counseling that is accessible from your own home where you can relax and take your time for a change. Who wouldn't like brewing a nice cup of coffee or tea and cozying up on their own couch with their partner, favorite soft blanket and maybe a pet while they set down for some transformational counseling? Sign me up for sure! :-)